Thursday, May 1, 2008
Hello from Palm Desert
Yes, I am still on paul's work computer, but the new mac should be on its way. Here's hoping. So we took the kids to the Living Desert today (a zoo out here). We saw big horn sheep, zebras, camels, ostriches, a mountain lion, and a giraffe literally ate its lunch of leaves from a tree over our heads. It was amazing. But do you know that Adam's favorite part of the day was the enormous electric model train city. Okay, I have to admit it was pretty cool, but he was more excited there than on Christmas morning. And then Jake's favorite part was when I actually let him out of the stroller to walk and practiced going from the sidewalk onto the dirt. I am pretty sure that it was worth the price of admission. I have some great pics, but of course, those will have to wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I miss your photos. I can't wait to see some. You would think I couldn't just drive 5 miles & see you guys. Jeez!
Post a Comment