Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Potty training day 2

So my morning started with Adam very embarrassed that he peed out of his diaper last night.  I can't imagine how the child had any urine left in him.  Anyway, that was followed by a nice poop in the pants.  I thought all was lost and then he had no more accidents all day.  So a day of success.  Yeah!!!!  And we went to the post office too!!!  The boys were squinting the whole time since they have been in the house for 48 hours.  Here's hoping for another good day tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Good Job Adam! Just remember accidents happen. We can't wait to hang out with you!

Megan said...

I think both of the girls woke up wet and had a poopy accident their second day too. Just when you think it's all going downhill, it turns. Good Job, Adam (and Mom).

J.J. said...

yay adam!!!