Monday, April 28, 2008

The dark ages

Yes, I am still without computer and going crazy. I have 90 pictures on my camera that need to be edited, and a list of emails that need replies. So I am blogging instead. Thank goodnes for Paul's work computer. I look forward to sharing some of the pics that are in limbo as it has been in the 90s at my house (seems to be a common number right now) and the boys have been loving the kiddie pool in the back yard. Oh, one bit of fun. I managed to go 31 years without being stung by a bee, and this afternoon I stepped on one. That little sucker stung me in the side of the foot. I picked up my foot and the bee was still attached. Really not a good feelling. So I followed Adam's lead with the lady bug, and let's just say the bee will never sting me or anyone else again. Here's hoping the next post will have a picture or maybe even a video ooooooooooooh.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Well I guess like mother like son, or like son like mother in your case?

I'm sure the bee is in a better place now. By the way the word verificatin I have to type in is "beezavu"...heeheehee

Megan said...

I guess we know where Adam gets it now, right? I hope your foot feels better soon. Buzzzzz