We spent our Memorial Day weekend in Bakersfield with some friends who have a beautiful home there. The boys had a loved swimming and meeting their horses. Paul and I had a great time having a little adult time after all the kids were in bed. Below, you can see that Paul had a little fun with Jake's hair (I just can't bring myself to cut it yet).
Jake enjoyed feeding Jewel
And this beautiful creature even came down to Adam's level to say hello.




4 comments:
Those horses are beautiful. Looks like the boys had a great time with them. And I wouldn't cut that hair either. Too funny with the crazy hair!
Love the hair. He looks like one of those troll pencils that you twist to make crazy hair. CUTE!
Nice hair. Tell Paul you want Jake to have the surfer look! (-:
Horses love kids and they some how know to be gentle with them. They love the way little kids smell too. Wish you lived closer, could take both boys for a ride.
Post a Comment