I am back. And I love Mac. Soooo user friendly. Now I haven't transfered anything from my old computer yet, but there is an enitre section on their website on how to transfer from a PC to a Mac. I'll let you know how it goes. Now to more important things. Day 1 of potty training...Adam batted 500. 14 times on the floor and 14 times in the potty. In his defense, he only had 6 accidents after he figured out what was going on. And he woke up from his nap dry and the first words in his half asleep stage after sleeping was..."Pee Pee in potty mommy." Who knew that the kid peed 28 times a day. We are holed up and not going in public the rest of the week. I feel like I have a newborn again and am afraid of the outside world. But, I am committed. I am encouraged by day one, but am utterly exhausted both physically and emotionally. I was going to mop the floor tonight since there are 14 spots where Adam peed, but then talked myself out of it (with the help of a glass of wine) since I am sure there are going to be many more pee spots added tomorrow. Thank goodness Jake is walking full time and not crawling. Until I figure out the new editing program...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OMG 28 times, really? I don't think Kelsea even pees 10 times a day. Goodluck to ya! If you can tell me how to get Kelsea to poop in the potty you will be my hero for my life. (-:
Good Job, Mom! Adam, you too. I wouldn't clean until you are accident free (at least really clean). I know you feel cooped but it is totally worth it. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment