Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What I learned

I learned this weekend that my son actually does like horses.  The last time he had an opportunity to ride a horse we wanted nothing to do with it.   This time he couldn't wait and loved every minute.  It cracked me up that he was holding his tourist hat like at cowboy hat.

I just loved this picture.  The chocolate on his face makes it look like he has a goatee.  This was all at our friend's, Hailey, birthday party.  The cowboy theme was adorable and the kids had a great time.
I also learned that Jake knows how to take the top off a can of Stars. Below is the consequence of that action.  He proceeded to shove handfuls in his mouth as fast as his fat little hands could.  The rest got crushed under his chubby feet and tracked all through the house.  Oh, just the beginning with 2 boys...

2 comments:

Megan said...

That cracks me up! That's why I am so happy our pantry has a door that stays closed at all times. I love that cowboy picture. Adam makes one handsome cowboy!

The Lindleys said...

I love this!!! Sometimes I'll be doing something and think of your comment about fat hands and it cracks me up!! You've done a great job on this....keep it up.