Thursday, May 8, 2008
Potty training Day 3
So 2 pee accidents today. One while eating a chocolate cupcake and the other after he told me to go in the kitchen and bake cookies because he had pooped his pants. Then the toilet stopped up and we had to return our new computer because the battery charger did not work. But, the customer service was fantastic. So I am back on Paul's computer and still waiting to edit the 150 pics on my camera. Just have to laugh it off. I will consider Adam potty trained when I feel like I can mop my floor without thinking it is going to be peed on within the hour. Happy mother's day to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hang in there. The first week is the hardest. He'll get it soon. I love that he ordered you to go make him some cookies though. Too funny! Happy Mother's Day.
Okay you're going to have to explain to me again how to get Kelsea to poop in the potty because you lost me during your voicemail....(-:
Post a Comment