Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Haircut Ooops

Giving Adam a haircut is probably one of the most unpleasant activities I can think of. We can no longer take him in public to do this. So Paul and I chase him around the bathroom for 30 minutes trying to shave his head. If anyone has any suggestions I am open for help. We have tried M &Ms, toys, doing it outside, pinning him down, watching a video, and going to one of those expensive kids cut places with rocketship chairs and flatscreens.



So the next day. I am looking at the back of Adam's neck and decided it needed to be cleaned up a bit. I stopped paying attention for a second and....


There is definitely a reason God gave me boys. It is will grow back in a few weeks. All in all though, Adam loved his haircut and tells me "Like haircut, so soft." But, I am still dreading that in 12 weeks the battle will begin again.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sorry, no suggestions from me. It looks good though and he can wear a hat, right? At least he likes it! Maybe that's what you have to do. Bribe him with his own soft hair.

Cathy Bolander said...

I think the missing hair adds character & I don't know I think it's just so ADAM. And I wanted suggestions from you. Johnnie needs a haircut but it's a battle to change his diaper much less go near him with scissors since we can't shave his curls.

Katie said...

That's hilarious! Kelsea loves getting her haircut (probably because she gets a ring pop when she's done)