Sunday, April 6, 2008
The 2 man band
Yes, I know it has been over a week since my last post, and yes, I know you want to see birthday pictures. However, the boys didn't do anything post-worthy until Thursday and by then I was in birthday crunch time. I know...excuses, excuses. Anyway, it is going to take me a day or so to edit the over 100 pictures from the party (thanks Shari for picking up the camera and getting some great moments for me) so until then, here are a few of my boys who, on their own, started their own band. Adam is keyboard/lead singer and Jake is anything that you can shake...oh, and he plays a mean triangle.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh I can't wait to see the birthday photos. I would love to see a video of the new band!
Post a Comment