...and here is Jake. Not only does my fair skinned, blue-eyed child have blonde hair, but it is now starting to get curly. Now, I realize that there is a good possibility that once we cut his hair, that curl will go away. So sorry Jake, Mommy is not cutting your hair for a while. Sunday, April 6, 2008
First Curl
So this is Adam at 3 months. My sandy brown haired, dark-skinned, blue-eyed child. His hair has always been straight and tends to stick up in the air.
...and here is Jake. Not only does my fair skinned, blue-eyed child have blonde hair, but it is now starting to get curly. Now, I realize that there is a good possibility that once we cut his hair, that curl will go away. So sorry Jake, Mommy is not cutting your hair for a while.
...and here is Jake. Not only does my fair skinned, blue-eyed child have blonde hair, but it is now starting to get curly. Now, I realize that there is a good possibility that once we cut his hair, that curl will go away. So sorry Jake, Mommy is not cutting your hair for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I want to squeeze those cheeks. And I wouldn't cut that curl either. Boy or not!
Why do you think Johnnie has not had a hair cut in a long time? Have you seen my stick straight hair. Doomed children if they get my hair?
Post a Comment