Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Uncle Brian came to visit

We were so happy that Uncle Brian had some time in his extremely busy work and family schedule to pay us a little surprise visit last week. For those of you who have never met my brother, you can now see where Adam's eyes came from. As you can tell, Adam and Jake loved seeing their fun uncle who I think never really grew up (which is one of his great qualities). Thanks for making my day my dear brother and I hope we get to see you and your girls again soon.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I LOVE this. What a beautiful page and a great idea!! Those pictures of Brian and Adam are awesome- and a good indication as to what Adam will look like in 30 years. Can't wait for Jake's party!! That is going to be a fun weekend (and a lot of hard, but worthwhile, work too)! See you next week. Love you!

Oh- and in your description, you forgot "cousin". You are a great one of those, too! :-)

-Ang

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as ever! You are so good Sara! Wish I was better at taking pictures as you are! Miss and Luv you all! Paul & Andrea Scott

Megan said...

Good job on the slide show. I have never met your brother. He has gorgeous eyes just like Adam. I am adding you to my blogs to check out.

Anonymous said...

I just love this! Can't wait to see you and the family on Sunday!
love,
Shannon