Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For my boys


Okay, so I gave into peer pressure and decided to start a blog for my boys. Since I don't scrapbook, I thought that this would be my way of capturing memories for them, and it is an easy way to share it with my family and friends all over the country. I am going to try to update this at least once a week and have a new slideshow monthly. Now, I do have two boys that keep me pretty busy, so please don't hold me to the above game plan. And don't worry mom, I'll give you directions over the phone so you can look at the blog when you get home from school every day. Until my next post, enjoy.....

6 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

I'm so glad that you gave in to peer pressure. I love hearing & reading about my friend's goings on. Welcome to the club my friend!

Megan said...

Good for you! Now I can see you and you fabulous family all the time. Miss you

J.J. said...

YAY for peer pressure!! i'm so excited!

aunt linda said...

This is great! When did you find time? If anyone sees your day, they will wonder how you did it. I loved the photos and updates. I will be back in June to see your boys...Brad Pitt and Grandma Vi(That's who they look like..:) ) We enjoyed seeing you all over Easter. Thanks for being such a wonderful niece and role model to my Ang. xoxoxoo to all, Love Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I love the blog. Its really nice that you do so much so we can stay in touch


Gina B

Katie said...

Yea-yea-yea! Okay now I have to go read your other posts!