We are a little over a week out from Jake's first birthday and we had a big day today. He waited for his daddy to come home and then he decided to WALK!!! Five steps and it is on video (I haven't yet learned how to transfer video to my computer, but as soon as I do, you will see it here). Amazing to think that this time last year I was still pregnant and now my little guy is walking. I am pretty sure he is defying some law of physics since he is so...well...top heavy, and his feet are just so little and round. Great job Jake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good job, big guy! My Jake did it too last week. Big accomplishment. BTW, I love your hair. It's cute.
Oh I see how it is Jake. I visit yesterday & nothing. Today walking. I guess I will just have to see you at your party. And Sara for someone who wasn't blogging you sure are blogging quite often :-)
Post a Comment