Paul and I got to have a night out at a friend's beach party. It was a perfect evening and such a great time.

I did a test shoot at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano for a client. I wanted to share a few because this place is amazing.




With a little bribe (dinner at Islands) my boys were nice enough to be my subjects.


How could I not take these?


I love having boys.

And for a little bonus, my cousin Aaron returned from England and I was so happy that we got to see him before he had to go back. Thanks so much for the fun night and we can't wait for you to come home at Christmas.




3 comments:
Those were really cute photos. You guys look so nice at the beach & I love having boys too.
Fabulous pictures!
More great photos..Glad your business is getting going and doing well.
Post a Comment