Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A little bit of everything

Here a catch up of what has been happening in our home. We did some work in our backyard and did this to the wet cement. The pennies have their birth years on them.

Took this one at a friend's 40th birthday after just a few glasses of wine.
Since my cousin came to visit with her do Sofie, my kids have been begging for a dog. Not gonna happen....yet.
Nono grows watermelons every year. Here is the one he saved for the boys.
Adam started soccer and we couldn't be happier. I grew up playing and just loved it.

Such a big boy in his uniform.
I promise that I didn't tell Adam what my soccer number was (and my number for every sport I played after that). He picked his jersey all on his own. That is my first soccer uniform in the background (my mom and dad gave me that quilt for my 30th). I couldn't help but tear up.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That number 2 thing is awesome!