My mom and dad came for their wonderful 2 week summer visit. The weather was not that great for them, but it didn't matter. I just love it when they come. As you can see, they wore Adam out.

We found this awesome ship in Dana Point.

We spent one of the few sunny days at San Clemente Pier. The boys love this place because the trains go by every 30 minutes or so.

Jake and swings. Always a scary mix.


Just love this one.

I am pretty sure if Pap wasn't there he would have jumped.

The highlight for the boys...

We gave up on waiting for the sun to come out so we headed to Laguna Beach for the afternoon.

Nonni's favorite thing to do at the beach.

Mom.

Dad.

My husband for 7 years. Thanks for another wonderful visit. Can't wait to see you guys again.




2 comments:
It looks like a really nice visit. Just convince them they should move here. The weather is better.
Happy Anniversary. I love that picture of the boys running with your mom on the beach. Adam is looking so mature lately!
Post a Comment