Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lucky 7

Paul and I celebrated 7 years of marital bliss on July 11. Since my mom and dad were in town, we took advantage of our live in sitters and headed to Palm Desert for the night. We had some cocktails in the pool and watched the World Cup semi-finals which was fantastic. Then we experience a nice 5.4 earthquake while we were on the 5th floor of our hotel. That was a new experience, and definitely made the trip memorable. I learned that a building that is fitted with the earthquake rollers shakes for a an additional minute after the quake stops. It was crazy!

Here is the view from our balcony.
Since I forgot to have someone take our picture while we were out, here we are in our bathroom in the mirror. Thank you for 7 wonderful years of memories!

1 comment:

Cathy Bolander said...

Happy 7 years! IT sounds like you had a wonderful time.