Adam is 5. I can't believe I just typed that. It was the celebration that wouldn't end. Due to some vacation conflicts, we had a few that couldn't make it to his actual party, so we celebrated with those wonderful people on different days. Let me walk you through the parties.
His actual birthday at Islands. Candle #1

Farrells with the Bengard family. Had a blast!

Whipped cream eating contest.

Candle number 2.

Annual family dinner at Neil's. Thanks mom for snapping this one.

Such a cutie.

Candle number 3.

Uncle Neil!!! We love him so.

A celebration of Father's Day with Paul's family. Candle #4. Thanks for the giant cookie Auntie Shari.

Getting ready for the actual party.

We had a red white and blue party for Adam since the rest of our birthdays fall by holidays, Adam wanted his to be too.

The cake the boys and I made and candle #5.

Red and blue in the middle (thanks for the idea J.J.).

Adam and our neighbor Marc with their signature move.

Nonni and Jake with the fun for the day.

Not sure who is having more fun.

The birthday boy and his grandparents.

Baba found the tatonka hat that Jake got from his cousins for his birthday. I think she looks fabulous in it.





No comments:
Post a Comment