He is doing GREAT!!! The Texas girl in me has told Jake that it is okay to pee in the bushes of our backyard when they are playing outside. So yesterday, I hear Adam in the backyard yelling, "Mom, you gotta come see this." I turn the corner to find Jake standing there with his pants down singing "poo poo in the potty, poo poo in the potty." Yes, he pooped on the sidewalk in our backyard. I will keep this minimally graphic, but I have learned that I would rather wipe a poopy butt after going on the potty than having to pretend I am cleaning up after a dog with a plastic bag. Other than that, the boy is doing amazing with no accidents, and even waking up to go in the morning and then going back to sleep. Not calling a victory, just a very happy momma right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I guess pooping on the sidewalk is the same as peeing in the bushes? I have to laugh though and am glad I didn't give my Jake permission to do it outside because I would have been there too! I'm not sure I was braver-maybe stupider is a better word! Boys are harder.
Oh that's awesome! Well it's better than in the pants right? You can hose down the sidewalk. :-)
classic! At least it wasn't in the front yard for all your new neighbors to see!!!
cracking me up, girl.
Post a Comment