The time has come to jump off the cliff and potty train Jake. Some of you braver moms (a.k.a. Megan and Shari) decided to do this a little earlier than me, but I was left with many scars after the year long process of potty training Adam. So far so good with with pooping, and peeing is great if he is outside. He will just drop his pants and pee in the nearest bush and not even tell you. This has only happened in our backyard thank goodness. However, peeing inside has not been so great. He just tells you that you need to change his pants after he has soaked them. At this point, his pants are down by his ankles as he cannot stand being wet. I just keep praying for patience through this ordeal as this has to be my least favorite part of motherhood. The bright side is that come September, Mommy gets a 3 hour break twice a week since Jake will be able to start pre-school. YEA!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm impressed Sara. I will pray for patience for you.
three hour break twice a week is CRAZY! i'll pray for patience for you, too, because i'm DREADING this with fisher. alla was so easy (well not that day we did it, but relatively speaking), i'm sure i'm going to pay for it with this boy.
Post a Comment