Sunday, March 8, 2009

February wrap up

So I didn't have enough photos from this month for a new slide show, but here are the few random favorites.


My boys at story time.
Jake after a nice long nap.  Takes him a little while to wake up.  Lord please help me when he is a teenager.  I will truly need it to get him out of bed for school.
It takes even greater skill to build it that tall with your thumb in your mouth.  Now that he has finally stopped peeing his pants (yes, it has taken me 10 months to potty train him...just a little strong willed) we are moving on to the thumb sucking.
Adam loves mustaches.  Not so sure he will feel the same once his real one comes in during puberty.  And with his genetics, that will be around the age of 9.


Paul and I took our annual wine trip for my birthday with some very dear friends.  This was before we started.  The after pictures were a little crazy.

And Jake got smart.  He has figured out to take the step stool from the bathroom to get the things he is not supposed to have.  He lugs it all over the house.  Little stinker.

3 comments:

Megan said...

My Jake does the same thing with our step. What gorgeous boys they are!

Cathy Bolander said...

I love the pic with all of your guys together. And I hope you & Paul had a wonderful birthday celebration.

J.J. Killins said...

question - when did jake start to get in on storytime?