Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adam starts soccer

Adam had his first experience with being cached this week.  We signed him up for soccer.  As you will see, he didn't quite get the concept of kicking the ball in the goal since our goals at home are usually 2 chairs.  Listen carefully as there are times that he is so proud of himself he yells, "I'm the winner."  We are working on the humility thing too.  Enjoy...we did.

3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

I love when the ball rolled away from him, loved that he just picks it up & carries it back up the hill & then the fact that he doesn't know what a goal is well that's just precious.

Megan said...

He is a winner! Good job parenting. He thinks he is doing a good job even though he doesn't get the whole goal thing. He is just too cute!

Katie said...

Yes Adam, you are a winner!

That's awesome. I didn't know they had soccer for our kids age!! Do they play "games" too?