Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lesson Learned

So we gave Adam his first buzz cut for the season last night.  This morning I come out of Jake's room to hear the clippers buzzing.  Apparently Adam thought he needed to fix his hair and that Jake needed his cut too.  Thank goodness I got there before it got too bad.   Note to self...keep cordless clippers out of reach of little hands.

a "V" for Vuoso!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

See, we are old fashioned around here. We use the corded kind. I love the "V".

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Near miss!!! Could have been so much worse. : )

The Lindleys said...

Oh memories..... I remember getting in BIG trouble for cutting my God Sister's hair!! Before I gave her a haircut it was almost to her waist.....it was barely to her shoulders after I was done! ; )

I'm sure Jake and Adam's will grow out fast!

Cathy Bolander said...

Maybe Adam has his new career already lined up for the future. At least it was a nice V.