That's such a sweet picture....Adam will cherish it!! : ) You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs to all of you.
Oh, I'm so sorry. You and your family are in our prayers. She looks like a fiesty lady in that picture with Adam.
thinking about you...
Sorry to hear about your Grandma. )-:
Oh Sara. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.
Sara- I love that picture of Grandma and Adam...it seems like she is still around. I really, really miss her.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's such a sweet picture....Adam will cherish it!! : ) You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs to all of you.
Oh, I'm so sorry. You and your family are in our prayers. She looks like a fiesty lady in that picture with Adam.
thinking about you...
Sorry to hear about your Grandma. )-:
Oh Sara. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.
Sara- I love that picture of Grandma and Adam...it seems like she is still around. I really, really miss her.
Post a Comment