Our Christmas Season was wonderful. Of course we kicked it off with some Christmas programs. Here is Jake celebrating his wonderful performance with a cookie (sorry these are a little out of order).

So his teacher asked him what gift he would give to baby Jesus.

I am not sure if we should be honored or sad that he is ready to rid himself of us!

Here is Adam getting ready to walk into his program. Unfortunately, since he was standing right behind a tall kid, this is the only picture I have. But, he did great.

Then there was Jake. Front row...dead center. Last time, he didn't sing one note. This time, he sang even when he wasn't supposed to. So so proud of him.


Just don't ask. I have no idea what my son is doing.

Here are this year's lobster pictures. So proud of the boys for holding the lobsters. I wouldn't.






1 comment:
Why wouldn't you hold a lobster? You let a huge snake slither on you. Your a pro with animals and my hero!
Post a Comment