skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 31, 2011
Jake learns to slide
I think he is read to slide into home. This crazy boy started doing this trick. It looks so painful.
1 comment:
Megan
said...
I love three-almost-four year old running. I makes me giggle!
January 31, 2011 at 6:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sara
Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Granddaughter, Aunt, Godmother, Cousin, Friend, Photographer, Cook, Runner, Housekeeper, and Wine lover
View my complete profile
Other places to go
Sara V Photography
Ryan Shultz
Wheelis Family
Dixon Family
McDonald World
The Sciantarelli Family
The Hardt Family
The Moroneso Family
The Ricci Family
The Lindley Crew
Laughreys Love
A group of Stahrs
Bolander Boys
Six Thirty Seven
Blog Archive
►
2012
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(34)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(8)
Jake's first soccer game
Light Sabre War
Jake learns to slide
Summer in January
Monster Jam 2011
A little bit of Christmas
Thanksgiving 2010
Rose Bowl 2011
►
2010
(45)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(55)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(76)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
Our music
1 comment:
I love three-almost-four year old running. I makes me giggle!
Post a Comment