Being the only girl in my house, I figured I was the only one that cared about the color of my toe nail polish. Until the day that Jake went down for a nap and was so upset that I had taken the orange polish off while he was sleeping. So he decided that he wanted to paint them himself. So 1 broken bottle of purple nail polish later (all over my bathroom floor, but at least I had a spare)...

beautiful purple toes.




5 comments:
So great that he stayed somewhat in the lines. You're a better woman than me. I would have taken that off as soon as he left the room.
Lovely!
So does this mean you are a Minnesota Viking fan now?
love the big catch up posts, my friend. i think CARS is the next movie for fisher. you GO on the wake-boarding!
This is great!! What a great, fun Mommy!!!!! :)
Post a Comment