Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The art show

We missed Adam's Art Fair at preschool last week. It was going to be a great evening with a special dinner at home and then a trip to the preschool while Adam led Jake and me around (Paul was working) showing us his artwork, and top it all off with some ice cream. However, that night Adam spiked a 105.4 fever compliments of hand, foot, and mouth virus. Therefore, we had to skip the art fair. He was not happy to say the least. So today, I decided to turn their playroom into his very own art show. I think his face says it all.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Good Job, Mama! That is some great art work, Mister.

Cathy Bolander said...

Cool art Adam. What a great mama to do that for you. Hope you still got your ice cream.

Katie said...

Lovely masterpieces! What's up with hand, foot mouth disease? Why did I think that was normally babies/toddler kind of a thing?