For my friend Jill's birthday, she decided she wanted to celebrate by doing the Camp Pendleton Marine Mud Run. I have heard stories about this 10K filled with fire hoses, mud pits, walls, swamp crossing, a lake swim, tunnels, a mud hill called "suicide hill", and a 1.8 mile climb to the top of the marine base. What better way to celebrate a birthday...right? We had an absolute blast. Here is Paul and I before the race. Nice and shiny clean...

And this is what we looked like when we finished.

Our teams finished 46 and 53 out of a field of 200 teams. Not bad for first timers. Thank you Jill for this awesome idea for a birthday party. We had a blast. Looking forward to doing again next year.




3 comments:
That's awesome. Good for you! It looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday Jill. And Sara you look skinny & buff.
Yay for you! I agree with Cathy. You look great.
How fun! I had a bunch of my peeps down there. (Who came in first in the military category...granted they were the only team in that category...)
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment