After a short hiatus, I am back to posting. We have been through a few extremely stressful weeks trying to close on our new house. I can now officially say that we have a new house and will be moving in a few weeks. Woo Hoo!!! I will post pictures once we get in and settled, but we are so excited and so are the boys. So, in the mean time, here is a catch up of what has been going on.
We made the trek to Texas for Thanksgiving to visit my family. Nonni made the coolest bubble bath ever for the boys when she turned on her jacuzzi tub with just a few bubbles. The boys LOVED it!!

Pap had the great idea of teaching the boys how to make sausage. My brother and I have been helping my dad do that for as long as I can remember. As you can see, it didn't go over as well and he thought it would. The boys aren't too keen on loud noises and that grinder/stuffer is not exactly quiet.


It was a special treat to visit my mom at school. It is so fun to see my mom in teacher mode, but I am pretty sure her students enjoyed seeing her in Nonni mode.

Did I mention that my mom won a pie in the face contest? We were lucky enough to be there to witness it. The student council was nice enough to let the boys make the pies.

...and eat them too.

The boys introduced themselves to crowd of 300 kids.

Jake didn't want to let go of the mic.

And to our surprise, they let the boys give Nonni a pie in the face too. Well, Adam didn't want to do it, so I HAD to step in and do it for him. It still makes me smile.


He was proud of himself.

We recently did a photo session down on the beach with Paul's family, and here are a few shots I sneaked in of the boys.






3 comments:
Thanks for the update! That look of pride on Jacob's face is the same around here on my Jacob's face when he does something a little naughty to his sisters!
Welcome Back! You have been missed. It looks like Texas was fun. And when your mom's face is covered with pie & I can only see her eyes you look just like her.
Hey, so where is the new house??? You here in OC?
Post a Comment