Last week Adam's school hosted Mommy and me day. I pretty much got to go play with him for an hour. Just the 2 of us. It was funny because all the little girls were anxiously waiting for their mom's by the door while the boys couldn't have cared less. They went off and started playing without us. I found Adam doing his favorite thing...riding the tricycles.

Then he decided that he wanted to paint a picture for his new room. I loved his 2 handed technique.


The next set of pictures are of the projects we made together. Adam took these pictures all by himself.
The play-dough train

The pen for the animals.

The airplane and runway.

One of the moms was nice enough to take this one of us. Thanks for a fun day baby boy. I loved seeing your world.




3 comments:
that's awesome sara! i love it. love that you can paint outside, year-round!
What a great day!
Gosh Adam looks so grown up in that post. Especially that last picture.
Post a Comment