So with much anticipation in this house, we have finally started baseball. Paul was a good player growing up and coached high school for 7 years. And now he is coaching 5 year olds. He has been doing a great job and Adam is having a blast. Jake is too since he gets to play at the field during the games. Here are a few highlights.
Playing outfield can be not the most exciting position (especially in t-ball).

"Oh I'm so bored"


This is where Paul comes over to explain how important it is to stay on your toes since you never know what is going to happen.

Not so sure he got his point across.

But, he was right.



I just love the proud dad look on Paul's face here. There was a proud mom behind the camera too.


I have learned that in sporting events, I can't cheer for Adam by yelling his name because he looks right at me. I am afraid one day he will get blind sided.

In this exchange, Adam is telling Paul to be sure to look for the smoke, fire, and hot lava he is going to leave behind when he runs so fast to home plate.

My boys.





2 comments:
I love that. I love the photo with the gaggle of kids of in the outfield trying to figure out what to do. HAHA!
I remember doing that growing up as my brother played from tball to high school to minor league, and I'm always wondering if our kids will play!
Post a Comment