During the unseasonably hot weather in January, we broke out some of our summer toys. This GIANT bubble maker was one of them. The boys (and I) had a blast!

I couldn't believe how big this bubble was!

I almost had the most perfect football season ever. After my alma mater won the Rose Bowl, I figured that was it for my big win this season. However, my Steelers made an awesome run at the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, with 21 points given away on turnovers, it just wasn't meant to be. Here is my feeble attempt at a Steeler cake.

My cousins with the good luck terrible towel.

The best Steeler garb ever. The Steeler poncho and snuggie.

We now have both boys in sports. I wasn't prepared for conflict schedules already, but so be it. On Sundays, we have Jake's soccer. As you can see, it is serious business.


Got to make sure you get all the buggers out of your nose before you play.


His favorite part.

I am having a hard time with how big my babies are getting.


Here are my monkeys on the doors to the lego store.





3 comments:
So sorry your terrible Steelers lost the superbowl to my terrific Packers! Yes, I'm from PA and No, I've never been a Steelers fan. I remember when Mazie turned 5 we had her birthday party in January and it was 90 that day! Love the pictures!
Huge bubble & wow Adam looks so old but still so cute in these pics.
love the catch up!! wow my kids need a bubble wand like that for when (if) it gets to be spring around here.
Post a Comment