Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer is here

Summer is here which means Pap and Nonni come and visit.  The boys have not seen them in person since Christmas so they were so excited.  This week has been busy.  We went to the Long Beach Aquarium where all Adam wanted to do is pet the sharks and Jake wanted to play on the boat.  Both walked away happy.


I love this picture.  Adam was calling me and I couldn't find him and then I see those blue eyes and smile peeking through this little porthole.
Then it was off to the beach.  Jake went straight for the water and Adam hung back and played in the sand until he was comfortable with the ocean.  We all had a great time.  Pap has to leave tomorrow (he is retiring in January...yea!!!), but we have Nonni for another 9 days.

I love 99 cent kites.

No comments: