Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fire Service Day 2009

Okay, so I know I have been on a sabbatical from blogging, but for good reason.  After much discussion, research, and prayer, Paul and I have decided to put our home on the market.  We have had some very close friends move down to Orange County, and we initially thought they were crazy.  But after some research and visits, we have found that we really like it down there.  We love San Pedro too.  You just don't find towns like ours around anymore, but we like the different opportunities we are seeing down there, too.  So Paul and I have spent the last month painting, cleaning, moving things to storage, and just getting the house ready to put on the market.  Therefore, no blogging.  So here are the catch up posts.


Our annual trip to fire service day.  The kids get to have a full hands on experience with all the fire equipment.  Here are a few pictures from our day with Daddy.



4 comments:

Megan said...

Those are great pictures. I wish you the best of luck with the whole moving/selling thing. Miss you!

Tamara McDonald said...

Hey there...I just wondering the other day how all that was going. Keep us posted. I have missed your regular blogs!

Cathy Bolander said...

I will miss having you down the street but who knows we might be neighbors in the future. Good Luck!

Shannon Ricci said...

for very selfish reasons I cannot wait for you to be in "The OC" !!!
love you guys!