Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Christmas program

 Today was Adam's first Christmas program at pre-school.  For weeks, he has been singing all his songs, so I expected a great little show.  All started off well.  He looked so cute in his little halo.

He even managed to keep his thumb out of his mouth to shake his tambourin during Jingle Bells.
...and then it began...




and for his grand finale...
He told he was just being silly.  I told him not to suck his thumb or pee his pants....next time I'll add some more to that list.

8 comments:

The Sciantarellis said...

Too cute! (Good to take note of for us in a few years) Your boys are adorable. Ya'll have a Merry Christmas!

Megan said...

Jeremiah literally laughed out loud when he saw this. Adam is so funny. At least he listened to what you asked of him, right?

The Lindleys said...

OMG....how funny!!! I'm sure he entertained everyone!! : )

Cathy Bolander said...

That's fantastic! I wish I could have been there to see that. I can't believe you were able to take pictures. I think I would have been crying through my laughter.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I am laughing so hard! Seriously tears were going down my cheeks! Adam is so darn cute. Oh by the way we have a new website address
http://web.me.com/taricci/Site_2/Welcome.html

Katie said...

Well, it looks like he was having fun and that's all that matters! Kelsea had her first Winter Program today, and I forgot the camera! And the video camera! She was even all dressed up with flowers in her hair.

So, good for you capturing the moment!

Beautiful banner picture btw!

J.J. Killins said...

hilarious.

Becky said...

That is just the laugh I needed today! Thanks!