Monday, December 1, 2008

Catch up post

Well, I hope you like the new design on the blog.  I think it is fun.  Anyway, here are a few things that I forgot to blog this month.


Meet Adam's friend Johnnie, who had a little accident that turned into a trip to the ER.  He came over to visit so Paul could take a look and see if they indeed need to wait the hours in the hospital.  Adam thought Johnnie's "red" was so cool that he wanted one too.  So one red washable red marker later, Adam got his wish.
We took a trip out to Palm Desert to go ride Thomas the Tank Engine.  This is what greeted us on our way back from Palm Desert.  The fires were burning pretty good at that point.
We're going to have to work on his putting a little.
The boys were jamming out to a 2 man band at our favorite Mexican restaurant in the desert.
We also had an awesome experience at the Living Desert and we got to feed the giraffes.  As you can see Jake had no problem.
...but Adam wanted no part of it.  Can you blame him?
And the reason for our trip.  Adam riding on the Thomas train.

2 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Adam was so cute that night with Johnnie & that's one scary tongue on that giraffe.

Megan said...

I like the new look. I also like that last picture of Adam with his thumb-it's so cute. Jake with his groovin may give my Jake a run for his money!