Paul worked a bone marrow drive today for a Torrance Police Officer with cancer. So the fire department was there in full support with fun things for kids to do. I am starting this post with a picture of Jake's favorite stance. It cracks me up that he walks around with his hands behind his back like he is taking a stroll. He picked this up from my father-in-law, who has commented that Jake looks like an old man when he does this. Don't worry Nono, I don't think you're old.
The boys got to fire the hose with their daddy.
Jake tried his hardest to turn on that hose by himself, and I think had he had enough time, he would have succeeded and blasted me in the face.
Could we have another fireman in this family?
Did I mention that the Laker girls were there signing autographs and taking pictures. My boys will thank me for this someday. I love Adam's expression.
Jake had kisses to go around.
And I had to force Adam to give one hug...that will be a story to tell his high school buddies.




3 comments:
What cool things your boys got to do. A fire hose & Laker Girls. Wow! They will definitely smile when they look back at this one day.
Oh my Jake looks like a little man walking like that. I love his little face with all the Laker girls. I would love to know what he is thinking there.
Glad to see you're back! Those are great pictures.
Love Charlie Brown in the earlier post--too cute! I think that would be a great Halloween costume one year!
Post a Comment