Trick or treating was an adventure this year. Adam was overwhelmed with the entire process so he would barely mumble Trick or Treat, and I had to remind him to say thank you nearly every time. Then Jake did not want anyone putting candy in his bucket, so when anyone tried he told them, no, and then grabbed the candy out of their hand and put it in himself. He's lucky he is cute.
Since Paul was coming home from a class in central California, the boys and I went by ourselves to a Halloween party. Thank you Kevin and Meshell for the great time.
Daddy came home in time for trick or treating with Yoda and Gordon.
So I made Adam's costume a little too big so it was nearly impossible for him to walk around in it, but he loved playing with it. He is Gordon the Express Engine, one of Thomas' friends.
Even though Adam wanted Jake to be a caboose, I just ran out of creative energy and cardboard, so I recycled on of my favorite costumes for him. He looked just as cute as Adam in it.
This year's pumpkin, for my Thomas the tank engine loving sons.




5 comments:
I LOVE the photo of you with the boys. I would blow that up for Paul as a gift. Your train looked awesome.
What a cute little yoda and train engine. It looks like the boys had fun!
holy pumpkin-carving and costume-making skills, girl!
Good job Mama! I'm thoroughly impressed!
You are the Halloween master!!
Post a Comment