I am so excited that I figured out how to post videos. This is one of my boys favorite past times...rocking out to John. And you will all see a small sample of Adam's temper. Mom and Dad, Brian and Katie, I truly wish you were closer. This is for you (and turn up the volume).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay for video. I can't stop laughing! Wow Adam was very into John Mellencamp. Keep Rocking Man! And it looked like Jake was taking notes on all the cool moves. What hams!
ROCK USA! It cracks me up that Adam says that. And it looks like he got some of his moves from an aerobics video. Very cute.
So cute Sara!!! At least you know he'll know how to spell one word when he gets to kindergarten! :)
Too cute--glad you got that captured on video. Makes me realize we really need to buy one of those...
Post a Comment