So the day came. I can't believe it is already here. The first day of preschool. I am a bad mom because I was giddy when I dropped him off. The idea of just one boy at a time elated me. But I know that this is such a good thing for Adam. His favorite part of preschool so far is his new lunch box which he picked out all by himself at Target. He is so proud.
Here is before we walk out the door. I have a feeling I will get the same "do you really have to take my picture right now mom" look throughout his life. And yes, I did send him to his first day with the big water mark on the shirt from brushing his teeth. Really didn't need to add to the struggle since he was in the corner 3 times before we walked out the door at 8:15. But, despite the defiant struggle, the train did not go to school with him.




4 comments:
Wow he all of a sudden looks like a kid to me?? Hope had a nice first week at preschool!
Preschool already?!? Hope he had fun. And Johnnie would love that lunchbox. He calls the movie "Carsy".
He looks so big. You are not a bad mom for being excited to have just one around. Good for you for not getting emotional. Have fun at school!
what a big boy! Is that Henry? Andy still asks about him....
I will have to call you to tell you that whole story...
Post a Comment