So I get regular emails that there are all these pictures of Paul and the boys, and none of me. So I decided today was the day that you get to see me because I won something at the store. They just renovated my grocery store and it was the grand re-opening weekend. When I checked out with my groceries the register started beeping and I won a 1G ipod shuffle. It is kind of funny because I just bought a 2G shuffle a few weeks ago. The other thing I won today was a cuddle session with Jake. These events are few and far between as he is not my snuggle child. Adam will cuddle anytime of the day for as long as you want. Jake, on the other hand, is violently independent and I can only manage to steal a kiss during tickle sessions and when he is asleep. Here are pics from the tail end of our love-fest. Even though it lasted only a minute or 2, it was wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I LOVE those pictures. I tell you with those eyes, our Jakes could be cousins at least! Looking good, mama.
oh i am so glad you posted those my gorgeous friend!
Post a Comment