
Merry Christmas 2011! Below is Jake's Christmas program.

So this scary stuffed Santa made appearances at every house in our cul de sac. It was a very fun game my neighbors and I had going, until Santa just fell apart. He even made an appearance as Tim Tebow during the play offs.

My cookie monster.

Then annual lobster pictures.


Having a little fun with my husband has he enjoyed our amazing Christmas Eve.

For some reason, my photos are not uploading in order. Jake was a little over the program at this point.

I love the view from my in-laws backyard.


I was so glad my mom and dad could come out and celebrate with us this year.

Nono, who puts on our amazing Christmas Eve spread each year, and my boys.


Santa brought the boys skateboards this year.


Mom loved her grandkids picture.

Dad was equally excited for his complete collection of Barney Miller.





No comments:
Post a Comment