We went to a birthday party yesterday where they had Mr. Reptile come and pay the kids a visit. As I prefer to stay as far away from these creatures as possible, my boys were loving every single creepy crawly thing the brought out.
This particular snake tried to crawl up Adam's shirt.




This was the only creature I would even consider holding.




I was hyperventilating as I took this shot. Really surprised it is so clear.

Jake kept petting this guy and saying, " oh I love you Mr. Snake. You are so cute." To each his own.


I almost passed out at the sight of this guy. His name is Bertha, and it was my boys favorite.




6 comments:
OMG!!!!! I'm with you....YIKES!!! Makes my heart race just to look at these pics.
You are much better than I - I think I would have made other plans for us instead of even going to that party. Just kidding (sort of) ;)!!
I am with Stephanie...would not have even gone to the party. If we went not knowing what was going to transpire, my girls would not have gotten to hold the snakes, or the scorpion, for that matter. I would have been to scared to even remember I had the camera around my neck!. Great shots though!
I would only have been able to take these photos with a very LONG lens. GROSS! Your boys are brave. Were all those animals de-venomed?
Wow they are brave little boys! How did you let them do all that without making them feel like they should be scared?
oh please tell me your son did not touch that snake then eat his pizza!!!!!! AGH!!! The cockroach was the worst.
Uh, yah, those pics give me the willies! :-) So maybe girls aren't so bad after all-LOL!
Post a Comment