Today was a dentist day...Jake's first trip actually. So all morning I listened to crying and whining about how nobody wanted to go until...I bribed them with the pumpkin patch. There is a patch right up the street from our apartment with a giant inflatable slide. The boys have been dying to go. Adam was up first with a great check-up and no cavities!!!! It just makes me want to cry at what a big boy he is now. He was very specific to the hygienist that he didn't want spicy toothpaste, and he didn't like the tools with tubes.

This is as far as Jake got before the meltdown began. We watched Adam get his teeth cleaned and he wanted no part of it. Since Dr. Frank is a genius, he managed to count Jake's teeth and got him to cooperate. No chair for him, but maybe next time.

So off to the pumpkin patch with the giant slide. This is the only picture I could get since once they got to the top they wouldn't go down without me. I have the burn marks on my elbows and the top of my feet to prove it. We went down on our bellies.

We picked our pumpkins and I loved it that Adam picked a "bumpy one". It has warts all over it.


Happy Halloween everyone.




2 comments:
AS usual your boys take such cute pictures! Love the ones at the pumpkin patch. Reminds me that I need to plan to do that. October is flying by already!
Okay so where is that pumpkin patch?
Post a Comment