Well, our baby turned 2 and he had a blast at his party.

Mickey Mouse was the theme, and being that I was still on crutches for this, I only made cupcakes this year, but I was pretty proud of these. No crazy cakes.

He actually blew out his candles...and has been singing "Happy Birthday" ever since.

Do you think he liked the pizza?

And our standard birthday attraction, the doggie bouncer. We have had this particular bouncer at the last 3 parties at our house. Adam is already asking for it for his birthday.




3 comments:
Jake looks like he had such a great day! Thanks for throwing such a fun party even on crutches.
Sara...another cute birthday! Love the new blog look. I need some pointers on how to make mine look cute! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Kelsea loves parties a the Vuoso house! She keeps telling me how she wants a jumper like Adam and Jake. Ha!
Post a Comment